- Fair Trade
- Sustainably Sourced
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Earn $55.80 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Combining cool metal with the warmth of wood, the multifunctional Houston Bookcase can organize anything from books to glassware – and looks good while doing it. Pine wood shelves float on an open metal frame for a modern, minimal design.
- Steel frame.
- Shelves are crafted of gray wash pine wood.
- Features stained wood and metal is finished in matte black.
- Features four non-adjustable shelves.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- FAIR TRADE CERTIFIED™. Made in a Fair Trade certified™ factory which must meet a rigorous set of social, environmental and economic standards to create a safe and healthy workplace, with a special emphasis on protection for women and empowering employees.
- Assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 42" wide x 18.5" deep x 71" high
- Useable shelf space: 42" wide x 16" deep
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 29 pounds
- Weight: 86.5 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 76 x 13 x 22.5" high; 112.25 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth.
- Hardware may loosen over time; tighten when loose.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.