Humanscale® Freedom Task Swivel Desk Chair
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Earn $148.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The Freedom Task Chair offers comfort, style and complete ease of use. Winner of more than 10 design awards, it uses the law of physics and the sitter’s own body weight to provide a custom ergonomic fit for every user.
- Crafted from Acetal, aluminum, brass, bronze, nylon, polypropylene, polyurethane, rubber, steel and TPU.
- Form-Sensing Mesh Technology features tri-panel, non-stretch mesh construction for body hugging comfort.
- Revolutionary counter-balance mechanism provides perfect reline resistance for all users-automatically.
- Synchronous armrests move up and down together and stay with you during recline for supported balance.
- Independently adjustable seat fits virtually any body size.
- Rolls on removable casters.
- Simple assembly.
- Features adjustable arms.
- Adjustable height.
- Made in the USA.
- The average American spends about 95% of the workday seated.
- Standing three hours a day burns an extra 750 calories per week.
- Standing for 15 minutes every hour invigorates mind and body.
- Frequent standing helps to minimize injury and improve long-term health.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 26.75" wide x 26" deep x 36.75" high
- Seat: 19" wide x 19" deep
- Arms: 9" deep, 3.75 - 9.75" high
- Base: 25" diameter
- Weight with arms: 34 pounds
- Weight without arms: 30 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions and Weight: 24" wide x 27" deep x 27.5" high; 54 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Clean with mild soap and water.
- Gently wipe thoroughly with a soft cloth to remove dirt and stains.
- Dry gently with a soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
This is an oversized item and is not eligible for rush shipping or Next Day Delivery. This item will ship directly from the manufacturer. Monogrammed, personalized and custom-order items cannot be returned. Once your order has been placed, the order cannot be canceled.
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.