Humanscale®Smart Ocean Swivel Desk Chair
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Featuring a timeless design and superb functionality, the Humanscale® Smart Ocean Desk Chair is designed to instantly adjust to and move with every unique user. The material used to produce this chair is sourced from Net Positiva, a collection and recycling program that combats the detrimental effects of discarded ocean fishing nets.
- Aluminum frame and trim; minimal mesh task chair with linear, geometric design.
- Black frame is finished in a matte finish.
- Aluminum trim features a polished finish.
- Unique U-shaped back and minimal lines with arm rests that are attached to the back of the chair, so they move with the user for dynamic support.
- Revolutionary tri-panel mesh backrest offers instant support and allows the user to engage in healthy, ergonomic postures.
- Chair swivels 360 degrees; backrest with 7 degree tilt.
- Standard hard casters with plastic and titanium bearings.
- Seat features foam padding.
- Dimensions & Care
- Seat Depth: 16.25" minimum, 18.75" maximum
- Backrest at Top: 39-43.25" wide
- Backrest at Seat: 19.25" wide
- Backrest Height from Seat: 22.5" high
- Arm Height: 19.25-24.25" high
- Seat: 19.25" wide x 2" thick
- Seat Height: 16.25-22.75" high
- Distance between legs: 26"
- Clearance below legs: 2" high
- Casters: 3.5" diameter
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 34 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 24.5 x 27.5 x 29.5"; 45 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- To clean chair arm pads and bases, use mild liquid soap and water.
- Gently wipe thoroughly with soft cloth to remove dirt and stains.
- Dry gently with dry, soft cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping
For one low, flat fee per trip, we will*:
- Deliver every eligible piece to the room of your choice – regardless of number of items
- Unpack and assemble each piece
- Remove and recycle the packaging
You can schedule delivery as soon as all items are ready. White glove service includes a two-person crew. Delivery fee varies by zip code and order total. Eligible items will show “Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery” on the product page.
White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states. Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.