Hydrocool™ Mattress Pad
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
This mattress pad’s down-alternative fill features moisture-wicking fibers that are designed to keep you cool and dry for a better night’s sleep. Crafted in America, it’s a hypoallergenic option you can feel good about.
- Made of hypoallergenic polyester.
- Hydrocool™ performance fabric/innovative fabric constructed with Hydrocool™ yarns wicks moisture away from the sleeper, providing cool, dry comfort.
- Features a honeycomb pattern with a circular knit and hydrocool blue dots.
- Double knit top fabric allows air flow for increased breathability and conforming comfort.
- Fill type: 4 ounces per square yard.
- Advanced Hydrocool technology for cool, dry lasting comfort.
- Premium Low Profile Fill cradles your body for enhanced, cushiony support.
- Stretches to fit depth up to 18"; all way stretch on the finished edges.
- Machine wash.
- Made in the USA of Imported materials.
- Dimensions & Care
- Full: 54" wide x 75" long
- Queen: 60" wide x 80" long
- King: 78" wide x 80" long
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash in a commercial size front loading washing machine with warm water and mild detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Tumble dry on low for a minimum of 2-3 cycles in a commercial size dryer.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.