Indio by Polywood End Table, Vintage White
Earn $28.70 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Embrace the beauty of the great outdoors with our Indio Collection by Polywood. Crafted in America of recycled plastic and finished using color-stay technology, this durable collection weathers the elements beautifully, and needs almost no maintenance. The clean, casual design works with every style and the compact scale fits small spaces, too.
- All Polywood products are backed by a 20-year warranty
- The Polywood material is resistant to stains and isn’t prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot.
- Built to withstand a wide variety of weather conditions and climates from hot sun to snowy winters.
- UV inhibitors and stabilizers protect the product from environment degradation.
- Cleans easily with soap and water and requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing.
- Made of high density polyethylene frame.
- Frame features a Vintage White finish.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 22" square, 16" high
- Legs: 3" square
- Distance between legs: 16"
- Clearance to floor: 12.5"
- Weight capacity: 225 pounds
- Weight: 32 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe clean with soap and water.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.