Jacobe Bar Cart
- Fair Trade
- Everyday Value
Earn $29.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Take cocktail hour to the next level with the Jacobe Bar Cart. It features three shelves for ample storage, and the top is removable so you can take the party anywhere. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- Frame is hand crafted of iron with kiln-dried mango wood and mango veneer trays.
- Frame features a powder coat black finish; trays feature a weathered gray finish.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Fair Trade Certified™ products ensure fair and safe labor practices, improved livelihoods and empower workers to invest in their communities. As a proud member of the Fair Trade USA network of brands, we pay into a Community Development Fund for every Fair Trade Certified™ product sold so that a worker committee can collectively invest in projects of their choice.
- Top tray is removable.
- Iron with rubber casters are removable; 2 lockable casters.
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 17.5" diameter, 32" high
- Tray (3): 15.75" diameter, 3" high
- Tray Handles: 4" wide x 1" high
- Clearance from bottom tray to middle tray: 11" high
- Clearance from middle tray to top tray: 5" high
- Clearance to floor: 4"
- Legs: 0.75" diameter
- Distance between legs: 15.75" (all sides)
- Casters: 2.5" x 2" deep x 3.5" high
- Weight: 30 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- For daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.