James Adjustable Height Extending Dining Table
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Earn $127.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Crafted with reclaimed wood and featuring a triangular veneer inlay, the James Adjustable Height Dining Table strikes a stylish balance between traditional and modern. Bonus points: It comes equipped with counter height and standard height legs that you can switch out yourself.
- Frame is crafted of MDF.
- Top and legs are crafted with reclaimed and sustainable, kiln-dried Rubberwood and split Cathedral Oak.
- 5 Ply construction with wood block legs.
- Features a dark wood oil-based finish.
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Accommodates up (2) arm chairs and (4) side chairs extended or (2) arm chairs and (2) side chairs unextended.
- Height is adjustable from dining height to counter height.
- Ships with two feet, one is 2" for dining height and the other is 8" for counter height.
- Extended table comfortably seats 6; fixed table seats 4.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Dimensions & Care
- Dining Height Overall (unextended): 64" long x 32" wide x 30.5" high
- Dining Height Overall (extended): 88" long x 32" wide x 30.5" high
- Counter Height Overall (unextended): 64" long x 32" wide x 36.5" high
- Counter Height Overall (extended): 88" long x 32" wide x 36.5" high
- Table Top (including apron): 2.5" thick
- Extension Leaf (2): 12" wide x 32" long
- Clearance from floor to underside of table: 28"
- Floor clearance from stretcher: 2"
- Leg: 3.5" wide x 3.5" deep x 29.5" high
- Distance between legs: 16" (front to back); 48" (side to side)
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 154 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Avoid direct sunlight and exposure to heat.
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately.
- Do not use harsh or abrasive chemicals as this may damage the finish.
- Do not use any products with silicone.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping
For one low, flat fee per trip, we will*:
- Deliver every eligible piece to the room of your choice – regardless of number of items
- Unpack and assemble each piece
- Remove and recycle the packaging
You can schedule delivery as soon as all items are ready. White glove service includes a two-person crew. Delivery fee varies by zip code and order total. Eligible items will show “Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery” on the product page.
White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states. Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.