Jefferson Bedside Table
With its softly rounded lines and substantial molding, our Jefferson Collection echoes the distinctive style of 19th-century Louis Philippe furniture. Featuring signature craftsmanship, the bedside table has a generous overhanging top and carved bracket feet.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUTED
- Handcrafted with a kiln-dried mahogany frame.
- Frame constructed with dowels and side panels constructed with tongue-and-groove joinery.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Drawers constructed using sturdy English dovetail joinery and bottom-mounted wood drawer glides.
- Features three storage drawers and an additional jewelry drawer in the top’s crown molding.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Drawers equipped with drawer stops for safety.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 25" wide x 17" deep x 32" high
- Top: 25" wide x 17" deep x 1" thick
- Jewelry Drawer Interior: 18.5" wide x 13" deep x 1.5" high
- Drawer Interior (3): 17" wide x 12.5" deep x 4" high
- Footed Base: 7" high
- Distance Between Feet: 10" side to side; 4" front to back
- Weight: 60 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
Jefferson Bedside Table
|Jefferson Bedside Table, Signature Cherry stain||No Longer Available|