Julia Bedside Table
Beautifully crafted with a curved apron, tapered legs and an edge-rubbed finish, our Julia Bedside Table complements any bed – or any room.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- The frame and slightly tapered legs are made of solid hardwood.
- The apron is bentwood, which is hardwood that has been steamed and shaped into a circular form.
- The tabletop and shelf are made of wood veneer over MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the table’s structural integrity over time.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- The multi-step finishing process includes intentional hand distressing along the table's edges. This process allows the surface of the table to show through and gives the table the look of a family heirloom.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- The spacious drawer has a wood drawer pull, a bottom-mounted wooden glide and wood stops.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Bedside Table: 20" diameter, 28" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 20" diameter, 28" high
- Drawer: 6.5" wide, 12" deep, 3" high
- Shelf: 16" diameter, 1" thick
- Clearance from drawer bottom to shelf: 14"
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.