Juno Reclaimed Wood Dresser
- Sustainably Sourced
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The rustic character of reclaimed pine complements the industrial style of this dresser’s metal framework. Natural markings and color variations are visible through the Neutral or the Carbon stain, and wide iron pulls on the four drawers complete the look. An open cubby offers storage for media components or trays of your favorite accessories.
- Dresser features metal trim, a cubby for extra storage or for easy access to electronics and 4 spacious drawers.
- The frame is made of solid metal.
- Crafted of sustainably harvested pine wood that meets the standards of the Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC).
- Finished in Natural or Carbon stain.
- The frame and hardware are finished in Dark Bronze color.
- Drawers are expertly crafted of frame and panel construction and have drawer stoppers to avoid accidentally removing drawers.
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 44" wide x 20" deep x 36" high
- Top Drawer Exterior & Interior (2): 18" wide x 14.5" deep x 4.5" high
- Bottom Drawer Exterior & Interior (2): 39" wide x 14.5" deep x 6.5" high
- Cubby (1): 43" wide x 19" deep x 4" high
- Distance between legs: 18.5" (front/back); 44" (sides)
- Legs: 4" high
- Top Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Top drawer weight capacity (each): 19 pounds
- Bottom drawer weight capacity (each): 61 pounds
- Shelf Weight capacity: 56 pounds
- Weight: 127 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 49.5 x 26 x 46.5" high; 205 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft, dry, lint-free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping
For one low, flat fee per trip, we will*:
- Deliver every eligible piece to the room of your choice – regardless of number of items
- Unpack and assemble each piece
- Remove and recycle the packaging
You can schedule delivery as soon as all items are ready. White glove service includes a two-person crew. Delivery fee varies by zip code and order total. Eligible items will show “Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery” on the product page.
White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states. Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.