Kala Printed Rug - Ivory
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Add a neutral layer to floors that’s anythign but boring. Using a special printing process, skilled artisans create the effect of random coloring, making each rug slightly different. The wool pile is then cut in varying heights for a hand-knotted look, and a luster wash is added for softness. The result is a rug that’s a unique work of art.
- Hand loomed of 100% wool.
- Backed with recycled fabric.
- Yarn-dyed rugs have incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Luster washed for exceptional softness.
- For indoor use only.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately) to help extend the life of your rug.
- Dimensions & Care
- 3' x 5' (36" x 60")
- Weight: 14 pounds
- 5' x 8' (60" x 96")
- Weight: 34 pounds
- 8' x 10' (96" x 120")
- Weight: 66 pounds
- 9' x 12' (108" x 144")
- Weight: 87 pounds
- Pile: 5-6 mm
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.