Katherine Stainless Steel Flatware
A well-balanced design in a shiny finish makes our Katherine Flatware great for everyday use and formal occasions.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Made of high-grade 18/10 (knife 18/0) stainless steel that will stay sharp and bright for years.
- Piped edges lend classic appeal and add subtle dimension.
- Each 5 piece place setting includes: salad fork, dinner fork, knife, soup spoon and dessert spoon.
- Each 20 piece place setting includes: 4 salad forks, 4 dinner forks, 4 knives, 4 soup spoons, and 4 dessert spoons.
- Dimensions & Care
- Dinner Fork: 1.25" wide x 8" long
- Salad Fork: 1" wide x 8" long
- Soup Spoon: 1.25" wide x 7" long
- Dessert Spoon: 1" wide x 7" long
- Knife: 0.5" wide x 9.25" long
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Dishwasher safe.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
- Our Quality Commitment
We have a firm commitment to quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
The Hand of the Artist
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from seasonal dinnerware to patchwork quilts to lighting.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options, and give tips on any room.