Ken Fulk Admiral Side Chair
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Inspired by a 1960s Italian design, this eye-catching upholstered chair has a spoke-wheel backrest that brings a fun nautical appeal to entertaining areas. Pair it with the matching Admiral Bar Cart (sold separately) to create a sophisticated ensemble. Conceived by renowned designer and lifestyle curator Ken Fulk in collaboration with Pottery Barn, it brings the perfect dose of retro style to cocktail hour.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Designed by Ken Fulk.
- Built with an iron frame in a brass finish and an upholstered seat in oatmeal linen.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Finished by hand using a multistep process.
- Matches the Admiral Dining Barstool and the Admiral Bar Cart.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- No assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 19" deep x 21.5" wide x 37.5" high
- Seat:18" deep x18" wide x 18.5" high
- Seat Cushion:18" deep x18" wide x 1.5" thick
- Backrest: 16.5" wide x 1" thick x 22" high
- Legs: 1" diam x 16" high
- Distance Between Legs: 19", 21.5"
- Clearance Under Chair: 16"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 16 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry and lint-free cloth.
- Blot spills immediately and wipe with a clean, damp, cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.