Ken Fulk Admiral Bar Cart
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
A 1960s Italian brass bar cart was the inspiration for this eye-catching update on a classic. With rolling spoke wheels and gallery rails, it brings a nautical appeal to entertaining areas. Pair it with the matching Admiral Chairs (sold separately) to create a sophisticated ensemble. Conceived by renowned designer and lifestyle curator Ken Fulk in collaboration with Pottery Barn, it brings the perfect dose of retro style to cocktail hour.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame is constructed of bent and welded iron tubing and finished in a brass color.
- Top shelf is made of tempered glass; bottom shelf is mirrored glass with MDF (medium density fiberboard) backing.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Matches the Admiral Dining Barstools and the Admiral Chair (sold separately).
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 46.5" wide x 20.25" deep x 34.5" high
- Top: 31.25" wide x 19" deep x 2.5" thick
- Bottom shelf: 28.75" wide x 15.5" deep x 0.5" thick
- Clearance Under Shelf: 12" high
- Assembled Weight: 50 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry and lint-free cloth.
- Blot spills immediately and wipe with a clean, damp, cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.
- Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check to make sure all connections are tight. Re-tighten if necessary.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.