Ken Fulk Retriever Fireplace Tool Set
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
A charming addition to the fireplace, this set was conceived by renowned designer and lifestyle curator Ken Fulk in collaboration with Pottery Barn. It was inspired by Fulk’s love for his three golden retrievers.
- Made of aluminum and Iron with a brass finish.
- Includes: Stand, Shovel, Poker, Brush and Tongs.
- Brush has natural jute bristles.
- Tongs feature a hook to lock arms together.
- Dimensions & Care
- Stand: 14.5" wide x 7"" deep x 32"" high
- Shovel: 4.5" wide x 26"" high
- Poker: 0.5" wide x 26"" high
- Brush: 4.75" wide x 26"" high
- Tongs: 5" wide x 26"" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid cleaners and abrasives as they may damage finish.
- For indoor use only.
- Use caution when handling the tools, as they will become hot when placed near the fire.
- Keep out of reach of small children; never leave a fire unattended.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.