Kennedy Open Bookcase
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
While perusing an antique store in Arizona, we found a well-loved utility shelf. The Kennedy Open Bookcase is a reimagination of the piece, crafted from mango wood with a frame that has been thoughtfully finished to recreate the aged-iron look of the original.
- Expertly crafted of iron and kiln-dried mango wood.
- Mango top has an antique natural wood finish.
- Base features a powder coated, antique, lacquer, metal finish.
- Fair Trade Certified™ products ensure fair and safe labor practices, improved livelihoods and empower workers to invest in their communities. As a proud member of the Fair Trade USA network of brands, we pay into a Community Development Fund for every Fair Trade Certified™ product sold so that a worker committee can collectively invest in projects of their choice.
- Adjustable levelers help with stability on uneven floors.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 47" wide x 13.5" deep x 47.5" high
- Top: 1" thick
- Fixed Shelf (2): 46.5" wide
- Clearance to floor: 3.5"
- Distance between legs: 46.5" (sides); 13"(front/back)
- Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 52.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth.
- Blot to remove excess water.
- Air dry.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.