Kensington Recessed Medicine Cabinet
With its simple and elegant design, our Kensington Medicine Cabinet pairs well with a variety of bath decor.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Cast of steel and available in antique bronze, chrome, polished nickel or satin nickel finish.
- Aluminum door frame.
- Fitted with a beveled mirror.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Adjustable shelves are made of tempered glass, a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Includes three adjustable tempered-glass shelves for the regular size and four shelves for the extra-large.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Inset measurements are approximate; please measure cabinet carefully before making any alterations to your walls.
- Door is hinged on the left side only but the entire unit can be flipped for reverse installation.
- Professional installation recommended.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 17" wide x 27" high x 5" deep
- Mirror Only: 15.5" wide x 25.5" high x 0.25" thick
- Interior: 14.25’’ wide x 23’’ high x 4’’ deep
- Wall Cutout: 14.75’’ wide x 24’’ high x 3.75’’ deep
- Shelf (3 adjustable): 14" wide x 3.75" deep x 0.25" thick
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 10 pounds
- Weight: 22.5 pounds
- Overall: 20" wide x 33.5" high x 4.5" deep
- Mirror Only: 19.5" wide x 32.5" high
- Interior: 17.75’’ wide x 27.75’’ high x 4’’ deep
- Wall Cutout: 18.25’’ wide x 28.25’’ high x 3.75’’ deep
- Shelf (4 adjustable): 17.5" wide x 3.75" deep x 0.25" thick
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 13 pounds
- Weight: 32.5 pounds
- Clean glass with standard glass cleaner.
- Wipe frame with a soft clean cloth.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.