Landon Reclaimed Wood Dining Bench
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Equal parts rustic and cool, our Landon Collection is crafted with soulful reclaimed pine and designed with clean lines for an elevated look. The dining bench is accented with faux wood-plug details.
- Made of kiln-dried Reclaimed Pine.
- Features mortise and tenon joinery for exceptional stability.
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains; which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 86" wide x 16" deep x 18" high
- Legs: 3.5" wide x 14" deep x 16.5" high
- Seat to Floor Clearance: 16.5"
- Distance from legs to edge of bench: 4"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 800 pounds
- Weight: 63 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 89 x 19.25 x 10.75"; 77.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of chemicals and harsh agents as they may damage finish.
- If a cleanser is needed, use a mild cleaner-spray and blot with an absorbent cloth.
- For indoor use only.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.