Lansing Leather Recliner
With its broad, ample back, scooped arms and plump cushion, this armchair is the essence of comfort. Supple leather and elegant design details like button tufts and English roll arms give it great style and earthy warmth.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Polyester-wrapped flame-retardant-free cushions for a firmer feel.
- Corner-blocked frame with mortise-and-tenon joinery provides exceptional structural integrity.
- No-sag steel sinuous springs provide cushion support.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Features attractive nailhead accents.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Top-grain, aniline-dyed leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich patina.
- Leather is a natural product. Variation in color and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
- This collection is available upholstered and in leather.
BUYING GUIDES & RESOURCES
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (upright): 41.5" wide x 41.5" deep x 40.5" high
- Overall (fully reclined): 41.5" x 69" deep x 39.5" high
- Seat (inside seating): 22" wide x 23.5" deep x 20.5" high
- Diagonal Depth: 37.5"
- Legs (removable): 4.25" diameter, 3" high
- Weight Capacity: 350 pounds
- Weight: 130 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Although leather is one of the most durable upholstery materials, proper care is vital to maintain its appearance & performance:
- To minimize drying and cracking, do not place in direct sunlight or near a heat source. Dust and vacuum regularly.
- Rub out minor scratches lightly with a finger.
- For oil-based spots and spills, wipe up any excess with a clean, dry cloth. Do not apply water. Rather leave the spot alone. In most cases the spot should dissipate into the leather after a period of time.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only. Over-the-counter cleaning products are not recommended.
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Shipping & Returns
Quick Ship: 2-4 Weeks
- Items marked as QUICK SHIP will usually be delivered within 2 to 4 weeks. There is no additional charge for Quick Ship delivery. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
Made To Order: 4-12 Weeks
- Made to Order items are usually delivered within 4-12 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, listed below, are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.