Larson Paisley Duvet Cover & Sham
Paisley shawls were essential to a Victorian woman’s wardrobe. A 19th-century challis shawl is meticulously replicated in this captivating bedding
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Woven of 55% linen, 45% cotton.
- Duvet cover and sham have a hidden button closure.
- Duvet cover has interior corner ties and a 6" inner flap with a button closure to keep the duvet in place.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Duvet cover, sham and insert sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Twin: 68" wide x 86" long
- Full/Queen: 88" wide x 92" long
- King/Cal. King: 108" wide x 92" long
- Standard: 26" wide x 20" high
- Euro: 26" square
- King: 36" wide x 20" high
- Flange: 2" wide
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.