Lawton Glass Door Buffet
This expertly crafted buffet has the enduring quality of an heirloom. A smooth finish accentuates its elegant detail, from turned feet and carved pilasters to the molded top. The buffet’s glass-door cabinets showcase and protect their contents.
- 61" wide x 18" deep x 41" high
- Features two large drawers and two cabinets with four adjustable shelves.
- Cabinet doors feature tempered-glass doors.
- Made from kiln-dried mahogany and cherry veneer.
- Finished in Dark Cherry.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame, legs and drawer front made from solid mahogany; top, side panels and shelves made from particleboard and cherry veneer; drawer box made from meranti.
- Drawer boxes a constructed using sturdy English dovetail joinery and have a natural finish.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Adjustable levelers add stability to uneven floors.
- Overall: 61" wide x 18" deep x 41" high
- Top: 61" wide x 18" deep x 0.75" thick
- Drawer Face (2): 27" wide x 6" high x 0.75" thick
- Drawer Interior (2): 26.25" wide x 13.25" deep x 4.5" high
- Cabinet Door (2): 13" wide x 25.25" high x 0.75" thick
- Cabinet Interior (without shelves) (2): 28" wide x 15" deep x 25.25" high
- Adjustable Shelf (4): 27.75" wide x 14.5" deep x 0.75" thick
- Number Of Levels For Adjustable Shelves: 3 each
- Clearance Under Piece (with levelers): 3.75"
- Legs: 4" diameter, 3.5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 52.25" side to side; 10" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 230 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (drawer): 26 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 139 pounds
- Weight: 173 pounds
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.