- Free Fast Shipping
With its cooling top, memory-foam layer and supportive foam core, the American-made Leesa Mattress is expertly designed to provide comfort for all sleepers. Easy on the environment and socially responsible, Leesa plants one tree for every mattress sold, and for every 10 sold, one mattress is donated to non-profits.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Leesa Mattresses require the use of the Leesa Foundation for any non-platform bed base.
- 3-layer construction consisting of premium foam including the proprietary foam layer Avena.
- 2” Avena foam layer provides airflow for a cooler’s night sleep and enough bounce for freedom of movement.
- 2” memory foam layer delivers the body contouring and pressure relief you’ve come to expect from memory foam.
- 6” Core Support layer adds strength, durability and structure to support sleepers of all sizes.
- Seamless Iconic Four-Stripe Woven Cover that feels cool and soft to the touch .
- Whether you're a back, stomach or side sleeper, the Leesa Universal Adaptive Feel allows the mattress to adapt to however you sleep.Leesa is a certified B-Corp with a social mission: for every 10 mattresses sold Leesa donates one mattress to non-profits.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 100-night risk free trial.
- Leesa mattress is compressed for shipping; once unwrapped it expands and ready to use within minutes.
- 10-year warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- Dimensions & Care
- Twin: 39" wide x 75" deep x 10" high
- Twin XL: 39" wide x 80" deep x 10" high
- Full: 53" wide x 75" deep x 10" high
- Queen: 60" wide x 80" deep x 10" high
- King: 76" wide x 80" deep x 10" high
- Cal King: 72" wide x 84" deep x 10" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- For spills and stains, spot treat the area with mild detergent and cool water-blotting and dabbing gently rather than scrubbing or applying direct force.
- Removal of cover is not recommended.
- Shipping & Returns
- Free shipping and returns on all orders.
- Your mattress will be delivered 6-10 business days after purchase. It will ship directly from Leesa to your door via UPS. The mattress is delivered in a compact, rectangular box, along with easy-to-follow instructions on how to unroll and unpack your mattress.
- If you decide that the Leesa mattress is not right for you within the first 100 nights, you may return it for a full refund. Leesa will work with you to arrange a pickup via a local charity or recycler, and Pottery Barn will refund you in full after the pickup.
- To return a Leesa mattress purchased through Pottery Barn, please call 888-725-3372 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You May Also Need
- Free Fast Shipping