Leighton Media Stand & Hutch
Blending modular design with the fine quality and craftsmanship of a custom built-in, our Leighton Media Stand & Hutch create the ultimate showcase for your home theater.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Built from elm, particle board and oak veneer.
- The media stand has a bluff-cut drawer that drops down to reveal two compartments for media components. The cabinet below has three adjustable shelves behind its three doors.
- The media hutch fits up to a 50” TV and has space for additional components above.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Hand finished in our exclusive artisanal black.
- Cutouts keep cords organized and easily accessible.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Includes tip resistant kit.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven surfaces
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
Media Stand and Media Hutch
- Overall: 58" wide x 19.5" deep x 82" high
- Overall: 53" wide x 19.5" deep x 34.5" high
- Top: 53" wide x 19.5" deep x 1.5" thick
- Flip-Down Door: 51" wide x 7" high x 1" thick
- Top Compartment Interior (2): 25.5" wide x 18" deep x 6.5" high
- Door (3): 16" wide x 1" thick x 21.5" high
- Adjustable Shelves: 2 (left cabinet); 1 (right cabinet)
- Left Cabinet Interior (without adjustable shelves): 34" wide x 18.5" deep x 21.5" high
- Right Cabinet Interior (without adjustable shelf): 16.5" wide x 18.5" deep x 21.5" high
- Maximum Flat-screen Television Size: 50"
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 135 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 50 pounds
- Weight: 125 pounds
- Overall: 58" wide x 16" deep x 47.5" high
- Top: 58" wide x 16" deep x 2.5" thick
- Cubby Interior (2): 25.5" wide x 13" deep x 8" high
- Main Compartment Interior: 51.5" wide x 13" deep x 34.5" high
- Weight: 97 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.