Leo Bar Cabinet
Antiqued-mirrored door fronts with beveled frames and hidden hinges give our Leo Bar Cabinet its contemporary, clean silhouette. Inside, it’s loaded with versatile storage, from a stemware rack and drawer to shelves and wine cubbies.
- Crafted of kiln-dried solid Ash, oak and birch veneer and MDF.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the product’s structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones that will not be subject to cracking.
- Stemware rack holds 9 glasses; wine cubby holds 12 bottles.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven surfaces.
Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 36" wide x 18" deep x 36" high
- Doors (2): 18" wide x 33" high x 0.75" thick
- Top Left Shelf (adjustable): 16.5" wide x 16.5" deep
- Bottom Shelf: 17" wide x 16" deep x 0.75" thick
- Main Compartment: 17" wide x 16.5" deep x 6.5" high
- Mirrored Section: 17" wide x 16.25" deep x 17" high
- Drawer Interior (1): 14" wide x 13" deep x 2.5" high
- Stemware Rack: 12" wide x 12" deep
- Wine Cubby (12): 4" wide x 3.5" high
- Floor clearance: 3"
- Distance between legs: 25" (front to back); 10" (side to side)
- Bottom Shelf Weight Capacity: 30 pounds
- Main Compartment Weight Capacity: 30 pounds
- Drawer Weight Capacity: 8 pounds (each)
- Total Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 163 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions and Weight: 40.5 x 23 x 46.5"; 212 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Use standard glass cleaner on mirrored surface.
Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
Leo Bar Cabinet
|Leo Bar Cabinet, Antique Mirror||No Longer Available|