Lincoln Double Glass Door Hutch
Like the industrial furniture that inspired this modular collection, ours is built to withstand years of hard work. A range of configurations allows for a customized build that maximizes storage and desk space alongside media display.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Hutch is crafted of solid white oak, white oak veneer, particle board and iron.
- Cabinet door has a solid oak frame around tempered glass; top and sides are crafted of oak, particle board and oak veneer; frame is welded of tube iron for strength.
- Door has tempered glass for safety.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Wood is sand blasted for a salvaged and distressed look, and has a hand-stained matte finish.
- Cabinet features two adjustable shelves with three possible height levels.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Sealed with a lacquer top coat for moisture resistance.
- Door features magnets to keep it securely shut when not in use.
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 38" wide x 13" deep x 45" high
- Door (2): 18" wide x 43" high
- Adjustable Shelf (2): 36.25" wide x 11.5" deep x 0.75" thick
- Double Hutch Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 25 pounds
- Weight: 108 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.