Linden Table & Trieste Chair Dining Set
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Classic molding makes the Linden Fixed Dining Table a standout piece with lasting style. Crafted of solid mango wood, it’s durable and family-friendly. The grain and hue vary slightly from piece to piece, making each one of a kind. It’s paired in this set with the gently curved Trieste Chair, built with a contoured slatted backrest.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Table is expertly crafted of kiln-dried mango wood.
- Chairs are crafted of solid kiln-dried rubberwood.
- Chairs are solidly constructed using mortise and tenon joinery.
- Table features a hand stained finish.
- Chairs are finished by hand using an exclusive layering technique that results in beautiful depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Chairs features light distressing around the edges.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Comfortably seats 6.
- Adjustable levelers help with stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 40" wide x 92" long x 30" high
- Top: 1.5" thick
- Apron: 2"
- Overhang: 18" (at sides)
- Clearance to floor: 28"
- Distance between legs: 46.5" (front)
- Weight capacity: 300 pounds (each side
- Weight: 176 pounds
- Overall: 18.5" wide x 21.5" deep x 41" high
- Seat: 18.5" wide x 16.5" deep x 18" high
- Backrest: 16.5" wide x 6" deep x 22" high
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 18 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe clean with a soft, dry cltoh.
- Do not use harsh or abrasive chemicals as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.