Linden Wood Paneled Nightstand
- Sustainably Sourced
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Earn $59.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Classic molding with a raised arched panel on the drawer makes our Linden Nightstand a standout piece with lasting style. Crafted of solid mango wood, it’s durable as well as family- and eco-friendly. A Belgian-gray wash adds natural luster to the wood’s texture, which is accented with cast-iron hardware in a blackened finish and has a hand-forged feel.
- Crafted from kiln-dried mango wood.
- Solidly constructed with frame-and-panel construction and english dovetail joinery.
- Features cast iron knobs.
- Finished using a multistep process and then sealed with an acrylic lacquer.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the nightstand will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven ground.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 30" wide x 18" deep x 30" high
- Top: 30" wide x 18" deep x 1.5" thick
- Apron: 1.25"
- Drawer Exterior: 26" wide x 1.5" deep x 7" high
- Drawer Interior: 23.25" wide x 13.75" deep x 4.25" high
- Weight: 78 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust regularly with soft damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleaners, abrasives or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.
- Wipe using a soft, dry, lint free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.