Live Bat Topiary
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Add an unexpected accent to your patio or garden with an iconic topiary that lasts season after season.
- Composed of Galvanized wire, tree moss, and English ivy.
- Grown in California.
- Hook included for hanging.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 21" wide x 10" deep x 7" high
- Weight: 2 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Growing Indoors and Outdoors: Ivy is easy to grow in most environments. If you grow it indoors, make sure it receives good air circulation. If growing outside, move it inside during the winter months to protect it from frost. Ivy prefers temperatures of 55-70 degrees F. If temperatures rise above this range, increase humidity through frequent misting.
- Light: Ivy will grow well in most situations. For optimum growth, place it in a bright room away from direct sunlight. Ivy grown outdoors prefers partial shade.
- Water: Water to keep the soil slightly moist. Never allow the pot to rest in water-filled saucer. Water less often in fall and winter. If your topiary is body planted (not in a pot) submerge the body of the topiary in a deep sink or bucket of water for a few seconds. Repeat every few days or when the topiary feels light.
- Humidity: Mist the foliage once a day.
- Fertilizer: Feed once every two to three months in spring and summer with a liquid houseplant fertilizer diluted to half strength.
- Pruning: To encourage bushiness and retain shape, frequently trim new growth and train new shoots to cover bare areas as needed.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.