Live Olive Leaf & Myrtle Garland
Earn $6.55 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The aromatic olive leaves and fresh myrtle in our garland are harvested by hand and naturally dried on a family farm in central California. In lush green and soft beige, the herbs create an elegant holiday accent that’s perfect above a mantel or laced along a banister.
- Fresh elements are hand gathered, then arranged to form a garland using wire.
- Hand made from olive and myrtle leaves harvested in central California.
- For use indoors or in a covered outdoor porch area.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 8" diameter, 6’ long
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- This fresh garland will last up to one year.
- It is made fresh and begins its drying process once shipped.
- To prolong its freshness, keep garland away from direct heat sources and sunlight.
- The garland will dry naturally once hung or displayed. Avoid moving it once dry to help prevent breaking or shedding.
- Shipping & Returns
This item is perishable and ships directly from the supplier to arrive within 5 business days. Perishable items cannot ship outside the contiguous 48 states and are not available for rush shipping or Next Day Delivery service.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.