Live Cypress Tree in Moss Pot
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Spread holiday cheer in any room with this beautiful tree of lush green leaves. Decorate it with some glittery tinsel and bright red ribbon to create a beautiful holiday accent in your home or office.
- Comes tucked inside a basket of natural moss.
- Plastic pot has a drainage hole.
- Grown in Half Moon Bay in northern California.
- Comes with detailed care instructions.
- Dimensions & Care
- Mediterranean Cypress: 6.5" diameter, 5" high; grows to 60 feet high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Temperature: Ideal 50-75° F. Once acclimated, tolerates 10-90° F.
- Water: Constantly moist. Never allow soil to dry completely or remain soggy. Good drainage is important.
- Light: Prefers full sun. This cypress should do well indoors for 4–6 weeks but is not suitable as a long-term houseplant. After the holidays, get it outdoors, temperatures willing.
- Fertilizer: Any well-balanced plant fertilizer can be used; slow release capsules work well.
- Soil: Indoor, a 50-50 mix of peat moss and fir bark is good. Outdoor, almost any well-draining soil will do.
- Garden suitability / USDA zones: Hardy in zones 8–10 (possibly zone 7), but will not tolerate freezing temperatures for long periods of time.
- Shipping & Returns
This item is perishable and ships directly from the supplier to arrive within 5 business days. Perishable items cannot ship outside the contiguous 48 states and are not available for rush shipping or Next Day Delivery service.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.