Live Amaryllis Bulb in Forcing Jar
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Loved for its large, dramatic bloom, the amaryllis brings a bright note from the natural world to the indoors. Each bulb comes in a clear forcing jar that showcases its sprouting and blooming.
- Glass jar features an hourglass design, custom made for bulb forcing.
- Bulb imported from The Netherlands.
- Includes Amaryllis bulb, packet of water sanitizer, and a glass jar.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 5" diameter, 15" high
- Bulb: 10.25-11" long
- Capacity: 120 ounces
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Place a teaspoon of the water sanitizer in the bottom of the forcing vase, then add about a cup of water and stir to dissolve the crystals.
- Place the amaryllis bulb in the jar and add additional water to about a half inch below the base of the bulb. The water should not be touching the bulb.
- We have included a small bag of water sanitizer to help prevent water fouling. Water can be exchanged if fouling occurs and fresh sanitizer should be added again.
- Direct sunlight should be avoided as it will cause excessive heat and will increase the chance of water fouling.
- Once the bulb has a snug fit, avoid dislodging. Turn the vase often to keep the stem from leaning excessively toward the strongest light source to avoid toppling.
- After the blooms fade, we recommend you dispose of the bulb because amaryllis grown in water may not perform well in subsequent years.
- The glass forcing jar is very fragile - handle with care.
- Shipping & Returns
This item is perishable and ships directly from the supplier to arrive within 5 business days. Perishable items cannot ship outside the contiguous 48 states and are not available for rush shipping or Next Day Delivery service.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.