Live Herb Wreaths, Set of 3
The perfect gift for cooks, this fragrant wreath is handcrafted of culinary herbs grown without pesticides on a family-owned farm in Monterey, California.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Handcrafted from real herbs wrapped onto a wire frame.
- Herbs can be used for cooking; wash herbs thoroughly before using.
- Each wreath is handmade of natural ingredients, and no two are exactly alike.
- Herbs will dry naturally and may lighten in color with time. To prolong color, keep the wreath away from sources of heat and sunlight.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Wreath will arrive secured to the box with cable ties. To remove wreath, cut the ties from the back of the box and gently lift it out.
- Some shedding will occur the box during transit; the scattered bits can be gathered for use in a potpourri.
- Each wreath has been made especially full to compensate for any shedding during shipment.
- Recommended for indoor hanging, wreath hangs from back of wire frame .
- Dimensions & Care
- Marjoram: 10" diameter, 3.5" thick
- Rosemary: 9" diameter, 3.5" thick
- Thyme: 9" diameter, 3.5" thick
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a clean, dry cloth.
- Wash herbs thoroughly before using in food preparation.
- Shipping & Returns
This item is perishable and ships directly from the supplier to arrive within 5 business days. Perishable items cannot ship outside the contiguous 48 states and are not available for rush shipping or Next Day Delivery service.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.