Live Ivy Classic Topiary
The elegant form of this topiary makes it a striking addition to any room. Carefully grown and shaped, it follows an ancient art that has decorated homes and gardens for millennia.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Shown in our Isadora Planters (sold separately)
- Ivy is potted at the base and wrapped on a wire frame.
- Grown in California.
- Dimensions & Care
- Single: 12" diameter, 36" high
- Double: 8" diameter at top, 12" diameter at bottom, 46" high
- Plastic Pot: 10" diameter, 8.25" high
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Light: Expose to filtered natural light, preferably in a north- or east-facing window; or artificial light no further than one foot away, at least eight hours a day. In summer, a shaded outdoor porch or patio, with no direct afternoon sun.
- Water: Allow to dry slightly before watering. Carefully pour water onto the surface of the soil until it drains out the bottom. Do not allow plant to stand in water.
- Temperature: 40–80 degrees F indoors; minimum 10 degrees F outdoors.
- Fertilizer: Feed monthly while the plant is actively growing. Avoid fertilizing a stressed plant.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
This item is perishable and ships directly from the supplier to arrive within 5 business days. Perishable items cannot ship outside the contiguous 48 states and are not available for rush shipping or Next Day Delivery service.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.