Live Ivy Bunny Topiaries
Displayed on the front porch or in the entryway, these critters help welcome guests and celebrate the season. Each is handmade with “fur” of soft moss and lush English ivy that’s specially grown in Half Moon Bay, California.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Made of welded galvanized steel covered with green moss and Shamrock English ivy.
- Grown in greenhouses in Half Moon Bay and best suited for a covered porch or patio.
- Grow indoors in a well lit area away from a heater or air conditioner.
- Dimensions & Care
- Sitting Bunny: 12" long x 5" wide x 16" high
- Standing Bunny: 14" long x 6" wide x 11" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Growing Instructions: Ivy is easy to grow in most environments. To grow it indoors, make sure it receives good air circulation. To grow it outdoors, move it inside during the winter to protect it from frost. Ivy prefers temperatures of 55–70 degrees F. If the temperature rises above this range, increase humidity through frequent misting.
- Light: Ivy is not fussy about light and will grow well in most situations. For optimum growth, place it in a bright room away from direct sunlight.
- Water: Keep the soil slightly moist at all times. Never allow the pot to rest in a water-filled saucer. Water less often in fall and winter. Submerge the entire topiary in a deep sink or bucket of water for a few minutes or until bubbles cease. Repeat every few days or when topiary feels light.
- Humidity: Mist the foliage once a day.
- Fertilizer: Feed once every two or three months in spring and summer with a liquid house plant fertilizer diluted to half strength.
- Pruning: To encourage bushiness and retain the topiary’s shape, frequently trim new growth and train new shoots to cover bare areas as needed.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
This item is perishable and ships directly from the supplier to arrive within 5 business days. Perishable items cannot ship outside the contiguous 48 states and are not available for rush shipping or Next Day Delivery service.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.