Live Ivy Spiral Topiary
The ancient art of topiary has been used for thousands of years to decorate homes, palaces, patios and magnificent gardens. In a modern twist on this tradition, vines of climbing ivy spiral around a sculptural wire frame that’s been gently weathered for an antique look.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Ivy is potted at the base and wrapped on a wire frame.
- Shown in our Isadora Planters (sold separately)
- Grown in California.
- Dimensions & Care
- Spiral Globe: 24" diameter, 36" high
- Ivy Spiral: 23" diameter, 70" high
- Plastic Pot: 13" diameter, 9.5" high
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Light: Expose to filtered natural light, preferably in a north- or east-facing window; or artificial light no further than one foot away, at least eight hours a day. In summer, a shaded outdoor porch or patio, with no direct afternoon sun.
- Water: Allow to dry slightly before watering. Carefully pour water onto the surface of the soil until it drains out the bottom. Do not allow plant to stand in water.
- Temperature: 40–80 degrees F indoors; minimum 10 degrees F outdoors.
- Fertilizer: Feed monthly while the plant is actively growing. Avoid fertilizing a stressed plant.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
This item is perishable and ships directly from the supplier to arrive within 5 business days. Perishable items cannot ship outside the contiguous 48 states and are not available for rush shipping or Next Day Delivery service.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.