Live Yellow Calla Lily in Moss Pot
Either for your own indoor or outdoor garden, or as a thoughtful gift, our live yellow calla lily brings bright blooms and greenery to any space. This elegant flowering plant comes straight from the grower in beautiful Half Moon Bay, California.
- 6.5” diameter, 5" high; calla lily grows to 15–23” high
- Comes tucked inside a natural moss–covered basket.
- Plastic pot has a drainage hole.
- Blooming period varies on household and watering; ranges from one to three months.
- Detailed care instructions are provided with each plant.
- Grown in Half Moon Bay, Northern California.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Temperature: Ideal at 50–70°F; tolerates 38–80°F.
- Water: Keep soil evenly moist, but never soggy; prefers soil on the dry side.
- Light: Bright light to full sun. Flower color intensifies in bright light and cool temperatures. Fading occurs under lower light and warmer conditions.
- Fertilizer: None required while blooming. In growth phase, supply an acidic formulation.
- Soil: Fast-draining soil. A mixture of peat moss, fir bark, pumice and sand is recommended.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
This item is perishable and ships directly from the supplier to arrive within 5 business days. Perishable items cannot ship outside the contiguous 48 states and are not available for rush shipping or Next Day Delivery service.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.