Live Phalaenopsis Orchid In Glass Vase
Our white Kaleidoscope Phalaenopsis Orchid is accented with a bright yellow or purple center, bringing dramatic beauty to your indoor space.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Blooming period varies on household and watering; ranges from one to three months.
- Comes with detailed care instructions.
- Dimensions & Care
- Glass Cylinder: 6" diameter, 6" high
- Glass Cube: 6" square, 6" high
- Orchid grows to 22–28" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- For indoor growing and display only.
- Light: Medium to bright indirect light. Avoid direct sunlight, as leaves burn easily. Yellow or splotchy leaves indicate plant is getting too much light.
- Water: Water lightly every 20–30 days, if needed. Best if allowed to almost dry out between waterings. Check the medium with your finger; if you feel moisture, do not water. Your orchid is potted in moss, which holds moisture extremely well. Do not allow the pot to stand in water.
- Temperature: Day: 68–78°F; night: 65–75°F. Orchid does best in an environment with an even temperature, especially when in bud. Chilly temperatures or draft areas can cause flowers and buds to drop.
- Reblooming: When last flower drops, cut the stem halfway between base and top at an angle between the nodes for a possible re-bloom. If a rebloom does not occur within 45 days, cut the stem down to about an inch high for a new spike the following winter/spring. During the winter months, place your phalaenopsis on a north-facing window ledge with no direct sun for 45 days or until a new stem begins. Orchid temperature must drop to 58–60°F to force a new flower stem. Once a new stem begins, place orchid in the recommended even temperature range for growing.
- Fertilizer: When your orchid is blooming, fertilizer is not needed. If you wish to fertilize, we recommend a balanced fertilizer such as 12-12-12 or similar ratio. Apply fertilizer at one-quarter strength with every other watering. To encourage bloom production, a high-phosphorus fertilizer (such as 10-30-20) may be applied.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
This item is perishable and ships directly from the supplier to arrive within 5 business days. Perishable items cannot ship outside the contiguous 48 states and are not available for rush shipping or Next Day Delivery service.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.