Livingston 3-Piece Entryway Set
The wood’s rich grain enhanced with a gray wash gives our Livingston collection a naturally weathered look that accentuates its fine classic details. The versatile 3-Piece Entryway Set is filled with functionality, with open and closed storage and convenient seating.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Made of kiln-dried solid meranti wood and veneer.
- Gray wash finish is hand applied in multiple layers.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Bench is designed to sit with the Samantha Bench Cushion, sold separately.
- Includes levelers for stability.
- Entryway Set: 109.5" wide x 20.5" deep x 84" high
- 3 Piece set includes: 1 entry way bench and 2 narrow bookcases
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 53.25" wide x 19" deep x 18" high
- Left & Right Storage: 17" wide x 17.5" deep x 12.5" high
- Center Storage: 15.25" wide x 17.5" deep x 12.5" high
- Left & Right Storage Weight Capacity: 82 pounds
- Center Storage Weight Capacity: 82 pounds
- Top Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 61 pounds
- Overall: 28" wide x 20.5" deep x 84" high
- Shelves (4): 34.75" wide x 16.75" deep
- Top Cabinet: 19.75" wide x 56.5" high
- Top Cabinet Interior: 23" wide x 17.5" deep x 56.5" high
- Base Cabinet: 31.75" wide x 20.5" high
- Base Cabinet Interior: 23" wide x 17.5" deep x 19.5" high
- Cabinet Door: 10" wide x 20.5" high
- Clearance from cabinet bottom to floor: 4.25" high
- Top of Base Weight Capacity: 135 pounds
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 108 pounds
- Overall Weight Capacity: 195 pounds
- Weight: 131 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Dust often with a clean, soft, dry, lint-free cloth.
- Blot spills immediately and wipe with a clean damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleaners, abrasives or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.
- Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check to make sure all connections are tight. Re-tighten as necessary.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.