Livingston Single Sink Vanity
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The wood’s rich grain enhanced with a gray wash gives our Livingston Vanity a naturally weathered look that accentuates its fine classic details. It’s topped with white Italian Carrara marble and offers ample storage below.
- Crafted of solid ash wood, ash & birch veneers and MDF.
- Italian Carrara white marble top.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the product’s structural integrity over time.
- Features lacquer moisture resistant finish.
- Hardware is made of zinc alloy.
- Use with any of our faucet collections (each sold separately).
- Professional installation required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 36" wide x 22" deep x 37" high
- Top: 36" wide x 22" deep x 1" thick
- Cabinet Interior: 32.5" wide x 20" deep x 20.5" high
- Backsplash: 36" long x 4" high x .75" thick
- Bottom shelf to floor: 3.5"
- Bottom Shelf Weight Capacity: 85 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 246 pounds
- View complete Livingston Console Assembly Instructions
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe cabinet with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals, household cleaners and abrasives.
- Clean marble frequently with a clean, soft, damp cloth; use a mild liquid detergent and warm water.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals and abrasives.
- The use of protective pads under heavy objects will help to prevent scratching of the marble surface.
- Avoid placing extremely heavy items on marble top.
- Consult with a professional at your local hardware store regarding marble sealer. Re-apply sealer every two years.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.