Livingston Large TV Stand
The wood’s rich grain enhanced with a gray wash gives our Livingston collection a naturally weathered look that accentuates its fine classic details. The Large TV Stand rests on a plinth base and features crown molding. Pair it with other modular components in the collection to create an entertainment space that is both stylish and filled with functionality.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Made of kiln-dried solid meranti wood and veneer.
- Gray wash finish is hand applied in multiple layers and is accentuated with dark pewter hardware.
- Features artisan-crafted details such as solid wood drawer boxes crafted with English dovetail joinery and smooth ball bearing glides.
- Glass doors are made of tempered glass.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Glass Door Cabinets and Bookcase Hutches are detailed with cord management.
- The Glass Door Cabinets each feature a thin drawer and an shelf that can adjust to seven different heights.
- Anti-tilt guard prevents both drawers on the File Cabinets from being pulled out at the same time.
- Cabinets includes levelers for stability.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Modular units can be secured together using supplied hardware to provide the look and feel of custom cabinetry.
- Large TV Stand with Glass Doors: 105" long x 21.75" wide x 30.75" high
- Large TV Stand with Glass Doors is made of 3 Double Glass Door Cabinets and 3 Double Tops
- Small TV Stand With Drawers is made up of 2 Single 2-Drawer Cabinet, 1 Double Glass Door Cabinet and 1 Quadruple Top
- Dimensions & Care
Livingston Large TV Stand
- Overall: 105" long x 21.75" wide x 30.75" high
- Assembled Weight: 264 pounds
Double Glass Door Pedestal Cabinet
- Double Glass Door Pedestal Cabinet: 35" wide x 20.75" deep x 28.75" high
- Door (1): 14.25" wide x 20.5" high
- Adjustable Shelf (1): 33.5" wide x 18.5" deep x 0.75" thick
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 164 pounds
- Assembled Weight: 74 pounds
- Double Top: 35" wide x 21.75" deep x 2" thick
- Weight Capacity: 108.5 pounds
- Assembled Weight: 14 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Dust often with a clean, soft, dry, lint-free cloth.
- Blot spills immediately and wipe with a clean damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleaners, abrasives or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Livingston TV Cover
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery