Livingston Large TV Stand With Glass Doors, Brown Wash
Earn $290.70 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The wood’s rich grain enhanced with a brown wash gives the Livingston Collection a naturally weathered look that accentuates its fine classic details like plinth bases, crown molding and fluting on the posts. The Large Low Media Suite lets you customize an office or work space that is both stylish and filled with functionality.
- Two cord cut-outs in back panel and in shelf.
- Made of kiln-dried solid meranti wood with a sungkai wood veneer.
- Brown wash finish is hand applied in multiple layers with distressing and is accentuated with bronze hardware.
- Glass doors are removable.
- Features English dovetail drawers.
- Long Low Media suite is made up of 3 glass door cabinets and 3 double tops.
- Dimensions & Care
Large TV Stand
- Overall: 105" wide x 22" deep x 31" high
- Weight: 264 pounds
Double Glass Door Cabinets
- Overall: 35" wide x 21" deep x 29" high
- Cabinet: 14.25" wide x 20.5" high
- Adjustable shelf: 33.5" wide x 18.5" deep x 0.75" thick
- Distance between adjustable heights: 1.25"
- Top Weight Capacity; 30 pounds
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 10 pounds
- Weight: 74 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 39.5 x 25.5 x 34" high; 229.5 pounds
- Overall: 35" wide x 22" deep x 2" thick
- Weight Capacity: 108.5 pounds
- Weight: 14 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 26 x 4 x 39.25" high; 21.25 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often with a clean, soft, dry, lint-free cloth.
- Blot spills immediately and wipe with a clean damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleaners, abrasives or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.