Livingston Ultimate Bar
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Earn $179.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The wood’s rich grain enhanced with a gray wash gives our Livingston Collection a naturally weathered look that accentuates its fine classic details. Built on a large scale and loaded with functionality, the Livingston Ultimate Bar elevates the art of entertaining, from hosting intimate get-togethers to feasting a large gathering. The top is inset with honed Italian marble grooved along three sides to catch spills, and a gallery wall keeps serving essentials in place. Two drawers, a wine grid and shelves store everything else within easy reach.
- Base is crafted of kiln-dried solid Meranti wood, Sungkai veneer and engineered hardwood.
- Top is white marble stone originally from Italy.
- Features a Gray wash finish with antique hardware.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones that will not be subject to cracking.
- Bar features a functional lock with key.
- Shelves in open space and behind door are fixed.
- Wine storage is removable; holds 18 bottles.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 52" wide x 28" deep x 42" high
- Marble top: 44" wide x 16" deep
- Doors (2): 22.5" wide x 25" high
- Open space behind door (1): 21.5" wide x 19.5" deep x 12" high
- Open space (2): 22" wide x 19.5" deep x 11" high
- Wine Cubby: 21.5" wide x 15.75" deep x 11" high
- Drawer Interior (2): 20" wide x 14" deep x 2.5" high
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 110 pounds
- Drawer Weight Capacity: 8 pounds (each)
- Total Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 195 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions and Weight: 57.25 x 28.25 x 49.75"; 239 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe often with a soft, dry and lint-free cloth.
- Blot spills with a clean damp cloth immediately.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleaners, abrasives or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.