Logan Bookcase with Doors, Antique White
With its warm, traditional appeal and superb craftsmanship, our Logan Modular Media Collection has the look and feel of antique furnishings. Choose the best configuration to store your media, books and collectibles in handsome style.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid kiln-dried hardwood with birch veneers, and reinforced with corner blocking for structural integrity. The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones that will not be subject to cracking.
- Edge rubbed by hand to reveal hints of the wood grain beneath using a multistep process that includes sanding, toning, painting and glazing.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Door hardware can be switched so that doors open to the left or right.
- Sealed with protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 48" wide x 23.5" deep x 75" high
- Includes two 24" Bases with Doors and two 24" Hutches with Open Shelving.
- Dimensions & Care
24" Base with Doors
- Overall: 24" wide x 23.5" deep x 30" high
- Top: 24" wide x 23.5" deep x 1" thick
- Adjustable Shelf: 22.5" wide x 20.5" deep x 1" thick
- Drawer Exterior: 19" wide x 17.5" deep x 5.5" high
- Drawer Interior: 18" wide x 17" deep x 5" high
- Doors: 10.5" wide x 25.5" high x 1" thick
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 220 pounds
24" Hutch with Open Shelf
- Overall: 24" wide x 16.5" deep x 45" high
- Top: 24" wide x 16.5" deep x 1" thick
- Fixed Shelf: 1
- Adjustable Shelf: 1
- Interior Without Shelves: 22.5" wide x 14" deep x 43" high
- Interior Above Fixed Shelf: 21" wide x 14" deep x 12" high
- Interior Below Fixed Shelf: 21" wide x 14" deep x 30" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 18 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.