- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Earn $41.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Curved crown molding, column details and vintage-inspired bin pulls make the Lucca Collection a standout set. Impressive wood planks are expertly pieced together, then a matte finish gives it a light, casual appeal.
- Features 3 drawers with tongue and groove construction and a solid beech wood glides.
- Metal hardware has a black finish.
- Hand distressed and finished in Salvaged Pine.
- Crafted of kiln-dried solid spruce, poplar, MDF and spruce veneers.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the product’s structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones that will not be subject to cracking.
- Adjustable levelers help with stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 30" wide x 18" deep x 30" high
- Top: 30" wide x 18" deep x 1" thick
- Top Drawer Exterior (1): 22" wide x 4" high x 1" thick
- Drawer Exterior (2): 22" wide x 8" high x 1" thick
- Top Drawer Interior (1): 20" wide x 13.5" deep x 2.5" high
- Drawer Interior (2): 20" wide x 13.5" deep x 7" high
- Drawer Pulls: 4.25" wide x 1.25" deep x 1" high
- Weight: 83 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 34" x 22" x 35"; 107 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping From Just $149
For one low, flat fee per trip, we will:
- Deliver every eligible piece to the room of your choice – regardless of number of items
- Unpack and assemble each piece
- Remove and recycle the packaging
You can schedule delivery as soon as all items are ready. White glove service includes a two-person crew. Delivery fee varies by zip code and order total. Eligible items will show “Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery” on the product page.
White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states. Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.