Ludlow Trunk Coffee Table
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Like vintage trunks that have been repurposed to serve as occasional tables, the Ludlow Trunk Coffee Table is full of functionality. The two top panels slide open to access a removable tray and storage beneath for blankets, games and more. It’s artfully finished to replicate the look of weathered canvas and features metal and wood strapping.
- Frame and trim are crafted of kiln-dried mahogany wood.
- Top is MDF.
- Features an antique tea stain finish.
- Decorative latches are fabricated metal.
- Features two storage compartments and a removable tray.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the product’s structural integrity over time.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Plastic gliders on bottom to protect floor.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 23.5" wide x 43.5" long x 19.5" high
- Top Only: 22" wide x 42.5" long x 4" thick
- Interior Compartment (2): 19" wide x 20" long x 9" deep
- Tray: 19" square x 0.5" high
- Distance between legs: 39.5" (front/back); 19.5" (sides)
- Clearance to floor: 4.5"
- Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Interior Weight Capacity: 128 pounds
- Tray Weight Capacity: 15 pounds
- Weight: 53 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 29.5" wide x 46.5" long x 19" high; 66 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately.
- Avoid harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- The Raffia used in this product is a natural fiber. Observe proper care and maintenance to keep your furniture always at its best.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.