Ludlow Rolling Trunk Bar
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Like the well-appointed trunks that were popular during the golden age of rail travel, this piece is built with durability and style in mind.
- Made from kiln-dried Mahogany wood and engineered hardwood; legs made of iron.
- Features aluminum trim and metal fabricated latches.
- Finished in Antique Gray with antique finished hardware.
- Stemware rack holds 12 glasses.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (closed): 22" wide x 18" deep x 36" high
- Overall (open): 48.5" wide x 20.5" deep x 36" high
- Upper left cubby: 20.75" x 4.5" deep x 8.5" high
- Upper Left 2nd Shelf: 20.75" wide x 4.5" deep x 1.75" high
- Middle Left Cubbies 3rd level: 20.75" wide x 4.5" deep x 4.25" high
- Middle Left 4th level: 20.75" wide x 4.5" deep x 8.75" high
- Bottom Left: 20.75" wide x 4.5" deep x 2" high
- Upper Right Cubby: 20.75" wide x 12.75" deep x 9.5" high
- Right Lower Level (slide-out drawer): 20.75" wide x 12.75" deep x 12.25" high
- Caster Wheels (removable): 2" wide x 1.25" deep x 2.75" high
- Floor clearance: 2.5"
- Distance between legs: 17" front to back; 13.5" side to side
- Main Compartment Weight Capacity: 40 pounds
- Bottom Shelf Weight Capacity: 17 pounds
- Drawer Weight Capacity: 9.75pounds (each)
- Total Weight Capacity: 90 pounds
- Weight: 59.5 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions and Weight: 41.5 x 26.5 x 22.25"; 70.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe often with a soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately with a soft, damp cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.