Ludlow Rolling Trunk Bar
Like the well-appointed trunks that were popular during the golden age of rail travel, this piece is built with durability and style in mind.
- Made from kiln-dried Mahogany wood and engineered hardwood; legs made of iron.
- Features aluminum trim and metal fabricated latches.
- Finished in Antique Gray with antique finished hardware.
- Stemware rack holds 12 glasses.
Dimensions & Care
- Overall (closed): 22" wide x 18" deep x 36" high
- Overall (open): 48.5" wide x 20.5" deep x 36" high
- Upper left cubby: 20.75" x 4.5" deep x 8.5" high
- Upper Left 2nd Shelf: 20.75" wide x 4.5" deep x 1.75" high
- Middle Left Cubbies 3rd level: 20.75" wide x 4.5" deep x 4.25" high
- Middle Left 4th level: 20.75" wide x 4.5" deep x 8.75" high
- Bottom Left: 20.75" wide x 4.5" deep x 2" high
- Upper Right Cubby: 20.75" wide x 12.75" deep x 9.5" high
- Right Lower Level (slide-out drawer): 20.75" wide x 12.75" deep x 12.25" high
- Caster Wheels (removable): 2" wide x 1.25" deep x 2.75" high
- Floor clearance: 2.5"
- Distance between legs: 17" front to back; 13.5" side to side
- Main Compartment Weight Capacity: 40 pounds
- Bottom Shelf Weight Capacity: 17 pounds
- Drawer Weight Capacity: 9.75pounds (each)
- Total Weight Capacity: 90 pounds
- Weight: 59.5 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions and Weight: 41.5 x 26.5 x 22.25"; 70.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe often with a soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately with a soft, damp cloth.
Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping
For one low, flat fee per trip, we will*:
- Deliver every eligible piece to the room of your choice – regardless of number of items
- Unpack and assemble each piece
- Remove and recycle the packaging
You can schedule delivery as soon as all items are ready. White glove service includes a two-person crew. Delivery fee varies by zip code and order total. Eligible items will show “Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery” on the product page.
White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states. Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
Ludlow Rolling Trunk Bar
|Ludlow Small Rolling Trunk Bar, Gray Raffia||No Longer Available|