Ludlow Trunk Bar Cabinet
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Like the well-appointed trunks that were popular during the golden age of rail travel, this piece is built with durability and style in mind.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Cabinet is crafted of solid hardwood.
- Frame, drawer, wine cubbies, stemware racks and outside moldings crafted of solid, kiln-dried gmelina wood.
- Outer edging made of forged aluminum sheet metal.
- Frame is constructed with triangular corner blocking for reinforced strength.
- Finished by hand with an oil-based antiqued finish using a multistep process, then sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Removable English dovetailed drawer features rubber drawer stops for safety.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Removable wine rack and drawer.
- Features latches with key locks on both doors.
- Magnets keep doors closed when not in use.
- Wine rack holds 12 stemware glasses.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 45.5" wide x 23.5" deep x 36.5" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 44.5" wide x 23" deep x 36.5" high
- Top: 44.5" wide x 22" deep x 1.5" thick
- Diagonal Width: 63"
- Door (2): 22" wide x 24.25" high x 5" thick
- Drawer Interior: 18.75" wide x 11" deep x 3.25" high
- Fixed Shelf (1): 21" wide x 16.25" deep x 19"
- Wine Cubby Interior (8): 4.75" square x 16.25" deep
- Stemware Rack (4): 3.25" wide x 15.75" deep
- Weight: 112 pounds
- Top Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Shelf Weight Capacity Interior (2) = 65 pounds each shelf
- Shelves Weight Capacity on the interior of door (4) = 20 poundseach shelf
- Wine Rack Weight Capacity (8) – 5 pounds per cubby
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.