Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Geometric fretwork and a washed finish give each piece of the Luella Collection the look of a vintage antique. Detailed with molding and cast-iron door pulls, the eclectic bar works beautifully in any entertainment space of the home. Inside, it features open compartments, including a removable X-shaped wine rack, plus a drawer with a cut-out pull. Shelves line the interior of the doors for additional storage.
- Cabinet is crafted of solid kiln dried mango wood and engineered hardwood veneer.
- Dowel constructed drawer features Beechwood drawer glides; push down for drawer removal.
- Finished by hand with an antique biscotti colored finish using a multistep process, then sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Features cast iron hardware in a brass finish.
- Cabinet features a lock and key for safety.
- Features a removable X wine rack.
- Interior of doors feature storage for bottles and glassware.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Anti-tip kit included.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 38.5" wide x 21" deep x 42" high
- Top: 38.5" wide x 21" deep x 1" thick
- Door (2): 18.75" wide x 38" high x 5" thick
- Drawer Interior: 17.5" wide x 21" deep x 4" high
- Fixed Shelf (1): 17.5" wide x 15" deep x 0.5" thick
- Cubby: 17.5" wide x 15" deep x 13" high
- Interior Door Storage (3): 18.75" wide x 6.75" high
- Interior Door Storage (1): 18.75" wide x 13.5" high
- Clearance to floor: 3"
- Distance between legs: 16" (front/back), 32.5" (at sides)
- Total Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Shelf Weight Capacity Interior: 4 pounds
- Drawer Weight Capacity: 8 pounds
- Weight: 159.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft, dry, lint free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.