Luella Media Console
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Geometric fretwork and a washed finish give each piece of the Luella Collection the look of a vintage antique. Detailed with molding and cast-iron door pulls, the eclectic media console works beautifully in any entertainment space of the home. Glass doors allow the use of remotes and cutouts along the back keep cords organized.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of kiln dried mango wood.
- Solidly constructed using mortise and tenon joinery.
- Features a hand stained finish.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Four cord cutouts located on back of console.
- Holds up to a 40" wide flat-screen TV.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Media Console: 53" wide x 18" deep x 28" high
- Features 4 adjustable shelves, split by a partition.
- Adjustable levelers help with stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 53" wide x 18" deep x 28" high
- Top: 53" wide x 18" deep x 1" thick
- Doors (4): 14.5" wide x 19.75" high x 1" thick
- Adjustable Shelf (2): 32" wide x 14.5" deep x 0.5" thick
- Clearance above each Shelf: 13.5" high
- Leg: 2.5" top diameter, 2" bottom diameter
- Clearance from floor to bottom of top: 27" high
- Distance between legs: 47.25" (front/back); 12.75" (sides)
- Upper Cord Cutout (2): 10" wide x 2" high
- Bottom Cord Cutout (2): 3" wide x 1.5" high
- Shelf weight capacity: 90 pounds (right shelf); 50 pounds (left shelf)
- Top weight capacity: 90 pounds
- Weight: 111 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.